Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Answers to commonly asked FAQs:
- This is not a “time share” or a “membership” resort
- Lots are sold with a warranty deed to the individual lot
- The resort is open from May 1st though October 31st
- You may landscape your individual lot subject to guidelines
- You may purchase a pre-designed 10′ x 10′ coach house or a 10′ x 20′ coach house with a patio extension.
- Permanent awnings and other rooms are not permitted
- An area is dedicated for trailer, boat, and tow dolly storage
- During the season, you may leave your RV on your lot when you are not present
- Sections of the resort have been designated as an exclusive area for Class A Motorhomes
- Fifth Wheel, Class A & C multi use RV sites are also available in one designated area of the resort.
- All RVs must be RVIA approved and a minimum of 28” in length. RVs older than 10 years may be subject to approval.
- Pets are allowed at a maximum of 2 per site and are subject to Association rules.
- Association Dues & Usage Fees will cover your water, sewer, garbage pickup, lawn service, cable TV, Wi-Fi and shared use of all resort amenities.
- Rental opportunities still exist for lot owners who wish to offset the expense of owning an RV site
- Property taxes & interest expense may be tax deductible, please consult your tax advisor