Traverse Bay RV Resort Regulations
To ensure an enjoyable stay for all owners and guests, we suggest that you become familiar with the following policies and procedures. They represent our best effort at defining and applying the “golden rule” to “RV living” so that it may be enjoyed by all.
- Class A Motorcoaches allowed anywhere but exclusive only in North & South Loops.
- Fifth Wheel & Class C RV’s restricted to Center Section only.
- All RVs must be RVIA approved and a minimum of 28 feet in length. RVs older than 10 years may be subject to approval.
- Vans, pop-ups, truck campers, travel trailers and Class B’s are prohibited.
- Wood and charcoal fires are prohibited on the individual sites – propane gas grills, firepits and fireplaces are permitted.
- No parking on the grass, street or vacant sites.
- Parking lots are provided for additional vehicles.
- Tow dollies & trailers must be stored in the storage lot.
- Boats & watercrafts must be parked in the storage lot.
Rules for Pets
- Park is restricted to no more than 2 pets per site
- Barking dogs must not be left unattended
- A short leash must be used while walking your pet
- Pets must stay on your individual lot unless being walked
- Guests must clean up after their pets on an on-going basis throughout the park including the hiking trails
Pool & Spa Rules
- There is no lifeguard on duty at any time
- Children 14 & under must be supervised by an adult
- Children 14 & under are not permitted in the spa
- Only toilet trained children are allowed in the pool
- Pool and Spa will open for the season on or around Memorial Day weekend weather permitting and will close for the season after Labor Day weekend.
Upon check-in all Guests will receive info with Rules and Regulations.
Some rules may be in addition to those briefly listed above. Management reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations when it is deemed to be in the best interest of all guests.